Site preparation sets the tone for the rest of your project. The right site preparation means you will be able to begin your project sooner and stay on budget. Site work starts with site preparation so excess debris is removed for proper grading. Careful grading creates a surface for proper drainage and settling so you can build a strong structure and have a dry basement. Shabby site work results in problems and headaches in the future.
Whether developing a new piece of land or re-developing an existing site, L&L Excavating has the equipment, expertise and commitment to get the job done to our clients’ exact specifications.
Our services include:
- Site preparation – grading, leveling, digging, foundation prep, backfilling, pre-landscaping prep work, or haul off.
- Site cleanup – construction sites, empty lots, burn down remains, land clearing, and other services.
- Grading – smoothing rough terrain, leveling land, preparing roadbeds and sites for new building construction.
- Drainage and erosion control – digging channels for pipe or conduit, creating and executing site-specific drainage plans, directing run off away from streams, and creating septic fields.
Call for a free estimate and expect the very highest levels of quality and service. We provide residential and commercial on site services to the following areas: Saginaw, Flint, Bay City, Frankenmuth, Lapeer, Caro, Imlay City areas and the surrounding towns, including the Thumb of Michigan. (989) 863-8687
- Foundation Waterproofing & Repair
- Trenching Services
- Concrete Demolition & Removal
- Underground Utilities
- Site Preparation
- Storm Drains
- Water & Sewer Installation
- Dirt Hauling & Removal
- Erosion Control
- Snow Removal
- Retaining Walls
- Building Pads
- Finish Grading
- Land Clearing
- Parking Lots